The Information We Collect and/or Receive
As we operate our website, provide our services, and interact with you, we will collect (or receive) the following types of information.
1. Contact Information
When you reach out to us or our customer support team through the website, email, mail, phone, or when you sign up to receive our newsletter or updates, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your name, email address, and phone number (referred to as “Contact Information“).
In addition to the Contact Information, we may collect or receive the following additional information (“Other Information“):
- Your Activity: In order to improve the website and our services, we automatically collect certain information when you visit the website and use our services. This includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, which sections of the site you visit, and similar information about your use of the website and services (“Activity Information“).
- From Cookies: We also collect Activity Information by using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer or mobile device to remember certain information about your visit. We may use session cookies (which expire when you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them). If you do not want us to place a cookie on your device, you may be able to turn off this feature in your browser settings. However, please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, the website and services may not function properly. You can find more information about how to disable cookies in your browser’s documentation.
Information collected by or through third-party advertising companies
How We Use and Share Your Information
By using our website and services, you give us permission to use the Contact Information and Other Information (together, “Information”) to provide our website and services to you, gather your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, and to improve our products and services.
Also, we may use and share the Information as below.
- Agents, Providers, and Related Third Parties: We may work with other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. This may include providing technical assistance, fulfilling orders, offering customer service, and providing marketing assistance. These companies will only have access to the Information as needed to perform their functions and to the extent allowed by law. We may also share your Information with our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Aggregated Information: In order to better understand the users of our website and services, we may analyze the Information in aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve our website and services. This aggregated information does not personally identify you. We may use this aggregated information for marketing purposes and share it with our affiliates, agents, business partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe our website and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers: If we sell or buy businesses or assets, the Information may be part of the transferred assets in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, asset sale, dissolution, or similar event.
- Legal Requirements: To the extent allowed by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, such as to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company or others.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
You can access, review, and make changes to your personal information by following the instructions on the website, the services, or by contacting us at [email protected] You can also manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to your account. We will make reasonable efforts to process these requests in a timely manner. Please note that it may not always be possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
Security of Your Information
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. While we do our best to secure your information, the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us. Email sent to or from the website and/or services may not be secure, so please be careful when deciding what information to send to us through email or other electronic means. We cannot be held responsible for any unintentional disclosure of your information.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The website and services may contain links to external websites from time to time. We recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of any external websites accessed through the website or services. We are not responsible for the information collection and disclosure practices of external websites that you access through the website or services. Please check the privacy policies of these external websites before submitting any personal information to them.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not follow or honor “do not track” (also known as DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Important Notice to All Non-U.S. Residents
Our servers are located in the United States. This means that your information, including your personal information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the website or the services, you do so at your own risk.
Notice to Nevada Residents
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to request that we do not sell certain personal data to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at [email protected] with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not sell personal data.
Email: [email protected]
Fact Checking Policy